Monday, December 26, 2005

Pre-wedding dinner



The red cloth is up….the altar table is set….the mahjong kaki’s are here…even the groom is getting a manicure….

yup….pre-wedding dinner…After church I went home…took a BIG rest and then got ready my big smile and went downstairs to greet my relatives and parent’s frens…. Some ppl…I dun even know if they are relatives or frens!! The noise level is so loud I think ppl can probably hear us all the way at KLCC!! I was telling everyone that one “Lee”( my mom’s side) family is enough….when you combine them with the “Yeong” family(dad’s side)…….HAVOC!


The caterers brought a HUGE wok to cook the food….if my grandma is still alive she’ll luv the wok! It’s big enuff to fit I think…… 5 babies!! Hehehe We even had someone bring in a whole roast pig and cut it up for us to eat. According to tradition the groom’s parents have to buy a pig for the bride’s parents and then when the pig is all cut up the groom have to bring the pig’s head back to his place……dun know what it symbolise but I sure do enjoy eating the roast pig! hahahahahahha


Anyway finally got to meet Matti’s parents, Juhani & Anita and they gave each of us quite an interesting gift….my mom got a set of tools for cleaning fish(dun think she’ll ever use it…she’ll probably give it to me), it’s like a gift set in a very nice wooden box…….. I got something that looks like a BBQ fork which you can pull it out and subtract it. Cool eh?!



Ok…wedding’s day tomolo…..better go to sleep now….if I can… my little cousin brother’s staying overnight becoz he has to open the bridal car door for the groom and he’s so excited he can’t sleep and kept talking & talking & talking & talking…………sigh……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home