Thursday, December 08, 2005

I LUV THIS MOVIE!!

It's weird how things turn out.

I've been waiting for the movie version of "The Chronicles of Narnia" to come out since many years ago and when I found out that it's coming out this year I've been waiting & waiting & waiting & waiting & waiting for the day for it to open in Malaysia. No other movie has ever got me this excited (hmmm accept maybe Charlie & the Chocolate factory and....sad to say that movie was a HUGE dissapointment!) I watched Lord of the Rings 1 year after it came out....the Star Wars movies...watched it on DVDs months later and I haven even watch Episod 3 yet. But this movie I've just got to watch it becoz I just luv the book. So I planned & planned for weeks to buy the ticket early and watched it when it opens today. I plan that I'll go to GSC at I-Utama on tuesday afternoon, queue up and buy the ticket for the very first show today. Then my sister who just came back from Finland asked me to accompany her to the NRD to get her MyKad done. *sigh* We waited 6 hours there. So much for planning to queue up to buy ticket. I didn't want to watch it at Megamall becoz I hate the crowd there.....either u'll get someone talking on the phone or someone chatting with each other. I just want to watch this movie in a nice, silence atmosphere. My sister said that my bro-in-law wants to watch it too so just wait until he comes here next saturday and we'll all go watch together. Anyway I've already given up on watching the movie today.

I was just telling Liz that this is really 1 movie that I'm dying to watch (we were in megamall for lunch with Jo & Helena) when I had a phone call from Chin Hor telling me he has extra ticket and it's at GSC 1-Utama!! hahahaha I think I nearly did a cart-wheel there at megamall! hahahah After putting down the phone I couldn't help grinning and Jo was like looking at me thinking that I've gone crazy. I grin all the way walking to the busstop to wait for Chin Hor to pick me up. It's like getting an early christmas present.

If you think that Harry Porter and the Goblet of Fire is good... this movie is better. After Charlie & the Chocolate Factory I was hoping that this movie won't dissapoint... it didn't. It did great justice to the book. The script was well written and the cast was good. Tilda Swinton was born to act as the Witch. I liked the girl who played Lucy...she's good...The flow of the movie was good...not too draggy. The soundtrack was excellent. Even Jochebed likes it (both of us luv the book and she was also dissapointed with Charlie & the chocolate factory!) I'm just happy with the movie. I'm so glad I get to watch it today. I think I'll watch it again when my bro-in-law comes. Anyone who's reading this and if you haven watch the movie yet...GO AND WATCH IT. If the respond is good they'll continue producing the movie for the other 6 books. I would luv to watch "The Magician's Nephew" I'll get to see how Narnia was created.

Ah Hor THANKS FOR THE TICKET!
*grin**grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, I had been out looking for some new information on seduce when I found your site and I LUV THIS MOVIE!!. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

4:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would having a website and marketing community 24/7 waiting to help you,
would you succeed? You betcha!

5:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would having a website and marketing community 24/7 waiting to help you,
would you succeed? You betcha!

6:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home