Thursday, October 06, 2005

For fans of Final Fantasy VII


After months of waiting... finally I could get my hands on the Final Fantasy VII DVD "Advent Child". It's takes place 2 years after the end of the Final Fantasy game. It's funny to see the characters in such highend CG compare to the game which looks a bit cartoony.

When the other Final Fantasy movie came out I had high hopes for it but I was dissapointed. The CG was good but story line stucks. I thot they would have a storyline that's similar to the FF games but I guess not. For those of you who plays FF, you'll know what I mean. One reason why FF have so many fans is becoz the storyline for every version is good. That's why I was excited when I heard about this movie. I like it. The effects are damn good. The fighting scene...wow.. one of the best I've seen (for those of you who suffer from motion sickness...be warn!) Fans of FFVII YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY WATCH THIS. For those of you who doesn't play the game will get a bit confuse about the story but just watch it.. the CG alone is worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home