Wednesday, October 05, 2005

*Blink* *Blink* She's 3 oledi?!?!


Just 2 weeks old. Noticed her face... as "mang" as the mom's face! hahaha


Few months old..... soooooo cute & chubby!!


Celebrating her 1 year old BD with mummy...Godma & Aunty Gulshan...


what? oledi 3 years old?!?!?

Just barely 2 weeks after we celebrated Jo's BD....and it's her daughter's turn. Helena turned 3 on the 2nd this month. The parents had a huge party for her at the Kidz Sports & Gym at 1-Utama. I had to leave church early to attend her party. "wah..."Grace said "I'm a "yea say how" godma" (translation.. a super duper cool godma! hahahahah) when she heard I had to leave early.

That place is quite nice. Jo told me earlier that only kids until the age of 13 are allowed to play but I dun care. Why should only the kids have all the fun? I brought my socks along. Helena had a great time.... climbing up & down, jumping, running. I had fun too! ;P Her uncle Tiki had fun too! But after that we were exhausted. Playing can be very tiring! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE PIE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home