Monday, September 19, 2005

Happy Birthday Jo

My good fren Jo just celebrated her birthday last week on the 16th (Guess I shouldn't mention how old/young she is!) ;P

Boy did she really celebrate(with her stomach!). On Friday Liz & I brought her out for Japanese buffet at Ichi-Ban (DO NOT go there.... half the food there are not even japanese!!) Then on saturday we went out to dinner with her family ....obviously the dad knows how much we can eat and ordered so much food we can't even finish it which is kind of embarassing becoz there's me, Tiki & Patrick around(If you know us you'll understand why!). ok Patrick was suffering from diarrhea so he can't eat that much! haha And on sunday she invited a few frens over for steamboat. Of course knowing Jo..there's plenty of food and leftovers.

I've known Jo since we were in standard 1 (around 7 years old!) and now she's oledi turned *censored* years old *wink* and has a daughter, my godaughter, Helena. Her parents (which are my godparents..sort of...hehe) practically watched me grew up. I've often thank God for having a fren like her becoz whenever I'm down or are in some difficult situations I know that I can alwiz turn to her (Jo..if you are reading this and know what I'm talking about...~~BIG THANK YOU~~).

So....here's to many more years of laughter, eating, tears, joy & friendship. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD FRIEND!


This picture was taken last year when we celebrated Tiki's BD (I think!) I wanted to put a picture of the both of us in primary school but decided against it since we look kind of er.... different. I liked this picture. A picture of me & my family. *GRIN*

2 Comments:

Blogger BABYJO said...

Awww! I am so touched. Well, as you know that you are part of my family and always included in our family dinners ( heck! we need an extra garbage disposal around. It is also very useful to have an extra babysitter around. Hey! It will be your bday soon too!

11:55 AM

 
Blogger Ahha said...

Oh Yes !! October BDay Feast are happening soon. Reserve your stomach :)

9:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home