Sunday, July 03, 2005

Dun you just luv Technology?

I sat in the living room looking at Shu's laptop...looking at the live results of the Wimbledon Woman's singles finals between Lindsay Davenport & Venus William online at wimbledon.org...it was showing the second set of the match. I look up and Channel 5 was showing the delayed telecast of the match, showing the first set. I was also switching channels during advertisements, watching the "Live 8" concert and also surfing their website.

Alas, despite my cheering of "Come on Lindsay" every now & then at both the laptop and the TV, she lost the finals 6-4, 6-7, 7-9 to Venus! ARRGGHH!! Oh well..I hope she doesn't retire this year and will continue playing at Wimbledon. I've alwiz dream of attending Wimbledon one day(one thing I want to do b4 I die!), eating strawberries & cream and cheering her on! Until then...I'll just have to relay on the internet & TV to get my daily doses of Wimbledon for 2 weeks.

ohhh Bon Jovi just came on Live8.....ok gotta stop blogging....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home