Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Demon-possesed bed?

Yesterday as I was reading the "Lord of the Ring" book, the part where Aragorn's going into the 'Path of the Dead' suddenly I felt my bed shaking......
My first thot was that my bed was demon-possesed!! (Have to stop watching horror movies!)
Second thot was that my aircon has finally broke-down and it's trembling like mad before it goes 'kaput'!!
After a few seconds when the shaking has stop, I finally realise that there must be a huge earthquake at Indonesia. Previously whenever there's an earthquake, the condos at Taman Desa will feel the tremour and my fren Jo will always laugh at me saying that I sleep like a pig becoz I can't feel anything. It's such a strange feeling. Funny thing was this morning when I asked my dad if he felt his bed shaking his answer was "No the bed's spoilt again". For a second I went "huh?" Then I remembered that he has a "Massage bed". hahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home