Friday, July 08, 2005

Jacky's Album

When I heard Jacky Cheung had another Live concert Album out I couldn't wait to buy it. But I hesitated becoz I have so many of his albums, for some of his songs I have like, 2-3 copies of it. Then I read that he actually sang other people's songs in this concert. When I read the songs title (I can read a bit of mandarin ok) ...WOW... I've just got to buy this album. Some of the songs he sang were my favourite songs by other singers (I do listen to other chinese singers once a while!) like "Tang" by Danny Chan, "Ai Ru Chow Sui" by Jeff Chang & "Ching Yan" by Beyond. He also sang songs by Faye Wong, Leslie Cheung, Stephanie Sun and others.

Melanie asked me if the album is any good? Of course it's good! It's Jacky Cheung! One of the best singer in the world! Those singers should be honoured that he choose to sing their songs! hahaha At S$10 for 2 CDs, it's like almost getting it for free. Go and get the album... you won't regret it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

Once again, I am reminded that there is a whole world of culture I am not exposed to.

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home