Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I've turned 18! again.......

Yesterday Jo was asking me how come I blog about other ppl's birthday but didn't blog about my own bd? haha I guess I was too busy eating.... er... I mean celebrating! hehe

Will.. what did I do on my BD? Unfortunately(or fortunately) it falls on sunday so I had to go to church in the morning. I woke up feeling very sleepy.... I didn't sleep very well the night b4 as I was having a cough and slight fever. Of course I ate the 2 hard boiled eggs my mom traditionally makes for me and my sis, Moh Cheng(we share the same BD) every year on our birthday. A few Blcians wish me happy birthday. The funniest one was Sigrun as I saw her walking/running towards me carrying Declan as I was coming out of the office, wishing me and mentioning something about me turning 30! I replied and said "30? I'm only 18!" Yes... if it wasn't for the cough and fever I would have been younger! ;P ngahahahahahah

Affer church service a bunch of us went to Bangsar Village for lunch at "Chatterbox". The food was ok. James, Chin Hor, Keat Lim, Wan Ching, Wan Yien, Takeshi & Vicky......THANKS for lunch.

Funny thing is a few blcians asked me what plans I have to celebrate my BD. I just told them I'm going for a wedding dinner. I guess this year's BD is a bit special for me becoz first of all I'll be going for a fren's wedding. And second I get to celebrate it with my godson (best birthday present I can ever ask for!!). Thanks to Siew Peng for having her wedding on my BD so Francis & Shu Yuh will come back with Jerell!! He was sleeping most of the time during the dinner but I enjoyed the time spend with him. And he liked the nusery rhyme book that I bought for him. hehe it's my BD and I'm giving out presents. Come to think of it..... I spend some time during my BD last year looking for a BD present for Helena. I think there's as much fun giving out presents as well as receiving it. *GRIN*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you forgot to mention about a big lunch in Saisaki and your new Adidas gears. Ahem! Ahem! By the way, it is your godma's(my mom) bday tomorrow. Don't forget the bananas!

12:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home