Saturday, December 24, 2005

Reason I'm staying single...



Yesterday the guys came and put up the canopy for the dinner we are having at my house this Sunday. Ppl were asking if we are having a Christmas party & I’ll tell them no… it’s a pre-wedding dinner party. One thing I dun understand…..my sister’s having the wedding dinner the next day but still my parents want to cater and invite most of the ppl who will be attending the wedding dinner to come for a pre-wedding dinner! Might as well make that a wedding dinner so we dun have to smile and entertain relatives and frens for 2 nites in a row!! I’m so glad that BLC is having a worship gathering on Sunday morning…at least I can get away from my house for at least a few hours...I hope....I’ve oledi asked my mom twice if she need me to be around on Sunday morning and she said no…..but knowing my mom she might change her mind....so Sivin......I hope you have a backup plan in case I dun turn up! ;P hehe

2 more days until my sisters wedding. Gosh… I can’t wait for the the day to come. Last few days I’ve been hearing my mom complaining about frens & relatives who r not coming. “That Mrs. So & so….dun give me face….. know my daughter’s getting married also give some stupid excuse for not coming” “That Ah Keong (a distant relative)…dun come also dun give us a call, so rude!” *roll eyes* I think my sister’s stress level has definitely gone up since the day she came back beginning of the month. I think my parents contributed a lot to it!! Ngahahahahahahahah Mine will definitely go up on Monday since I’m coordinating her wedding. It oledi went up a lot when I had to do the invitation cards for her! (BTW..a bit of advertisement here…. Melanie did a great job with the cards. You want to do any printing look for her 012-3712107)

Yesterday we went out for a family dinner (minus Moh Cheng becoz she wasn’t feeling well) with my bro-in-law, Matti & his sister Tuuli. They’ve been staying at our place for over a week now. We were just eating and talking (about food..as usual) and it has suddenly sink in to me that I’ve just gained a brother & a sister. How cool is that!! And both of them likes to eat too!! They’ve found the right family. hahahahahahahah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sky: You did a good job today!!!! Good that you are here with us...

5:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home