Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm going to be a GODMA.....again!!

yup...Jo's pregnant again. It's about time since Helena's oledi 3 years old and by the time the new baby comes she'll be 4.

When I heard the news...frankly....I wasn't really excited. I might even felt a bit...stressful. Dunno....maybe I put a lot of pressure on myself trying to be a good godma. I always wonder to myself...am I doing a good job? am I spoiling Helena? am I buying her the right toys? am I using the right way to teach her? am I spending enough time with her? I'm already feeling very guilty that I dun get to spend more time with Jerrell. I guess Shu Yuh knows that becoz now everytime she calls me she'll say "hey your godson is back" instead of "hey I'm back in KL!" I was thinking..."hmmm.. one more godchild...am I able to handle it?...am I able to live up to Jo & Henry's expectations of me being their children's godma?" Stressful right? hahahaha

I guess I better not worry too much(risk getting more white hair!). I've enjoyed this journey so far. Helena has taught me a lot of stuff and I'm looking forward to her little brother/sister to teach me more things. *grin*

1 Comments:

Blogger BABYJO said...

Well, you have been a great Godma so far. Helena adores you. Anyway you are pretty useful to have around when I need an extra babysitter!!!!

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home