Monday, February 07, 2005

Shining Presence

Yesterday during worship gathering at BLC I was doing the slides for the projector when I noticed there was an exceptionally glaring light coming from somewhere. As I look up I saw that the light was coming thru the glass cross at the Grace Wing. Either the sun was especially bright yesterday or I've only just noticed it despite sitting at the same spot doing the projector for many sundays. For a while it was kind of annoying & glaring (I was wishing that I brought along my sunglass!;P). Then we started singing this song "You Shine" and all of a sudden I felt that the light was God's way of telling me that He's in our midst now, and He's shining upon all of us. I couldn't stop staring at the cross and smiling. It is indeed a beautiful sunday.

You shine
Brighter than the brightest star
Your love
Purer than the purest heart
You shine
Filling us with courage and strength
To follow You

2 Comments:

Blogger Sivin Kit said...

indeed you'll get that light from the Grace wing cross in the morning and Truth wing in the evening. All in lll a beautiful Sunday indeed.

4:10 PM

 
Blogger jedibaba said...

You noticed the light because you have open eyes and an open heart...

11:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home