Thursday, January 13, 2005

Anyone care for Stir Fried Oats?

Today as I was standing in the kitchen at BLC wondering what I should have for lunch..... I opened the cupboard and saw packets of instant noodles...hmmm..... nah.... no instant noodles for me. As I'm on a diet (Liz stop laughing!) I decided to just have some stir fried vegies. Then I remembered I bought a huge packet of oats from tesco...hmmm.... I'm sick of eating oats with mushroom soup or milk..... then suddenly *ting* ting*...hey why not have stir fried oats!! Similar to fried rice but instead of using rice just use oats! haha

I pop in the usual stuff in the wok...garlic, onion, vegies, egg and some seasoning and then just add in the oats & water and continue frying it until all the oats have absorb the water and voila I have my stir fried oats!! How does it taste like? Like chicken! hehe just kidding. I believe everyone have different taste...why dun you try it yourself and let me know if you like it or not! Just to give you a hint of what it might LOOK like....have you ever eaten David's version of Fried Rice? *Wink*

2 Comments:

Blogger Sivin Kit said...

hahahahahaha ... hmm... we should have this menu for next week's LiFe Group meeting. health food!

7:46 PM

 
Anonymous James Jong said...

I like it. Mix it with nuts and dried fruits and stuff for lunch.

9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home