Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'm back!

After weeks of not blogging I finally succumb to it and decided to start a new one. And also becoz Sivin was urging me to blog again so he could update the links on his blog. hehe....ok hmmm what should I write about? ok here goes

I think I'll officially declare this week as the "Last Minute" week! Why? Becoz we are rushing out BLC's newsletter "Mustard Seed" edition out by christmas. Becoz my LG have a christmas party today which was a last minute decision and I couldn't go as today is "Kor Tung" and I have to go home for dinner. Becoz Shereen called me this morning and ask me if I could go for an orphanage visitation this sunday so we could perform a puppet show for the kids which she assume that I knew about it all along becoz her LG have been talking about it (I have no clue what is going on). Becoz James called me yesterday and asked me if I could do a slide show presentation for christmas service this saturday which I told him I don't have the time to do it. There....I've presented my case for declaring this week a "LAST MINUTE" week.

Maybe I should start a last minute club but hey why do it now.... wait until the last minute lah... :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Sivin Kit said...

yeah! it's nice to be a "last minute" catalyst!

10:40 AM

 
Blogger Sivin Kit said...

we've done it again ... clap clap!

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home