Sunday, June 21, 2009

Meeting Akiko

Met Akiko today (not the one in Malaysia who sleeps at 8pm!), an old fren. Last time I met her was when she was in Singapore with her parents in 2000. Still looks the same, slightly thinner. She bought me to Shibuya with the famous crossroads. Couldn't get a nice picture as it was raining.


It's amazing that it's raining and people still comes out. Everyone has their own umbrella. I had one too! bought it from malaysia as the JICA officer told us it's raining season. This is Akiko.

We walk from Shibuya to Harajuku. Bought the tickets to the Ghibli Museum at "Lawson"...it's a convenient store smimilar to 7-11. First thing I asked Akiko to do is to help me to get it becoz the instructions at the machine is all japanese. Keat Lim, Wan Ching......I'm going to Ghibli Museum on the 12th July! Yippee!! I will try to take photos but no cameras allowed inside. For those of you who wants to go in the future...contrary to what the website tells you...dun have to book 1 month in advance. For fans of Miyazaki, you want to go but cannot go here's the website link http://www.ghibli-museum.jp/en/ cool eh?

Took a train back to Shinjuku and had lunch at Takashimaya.


I ordered cha-shoba...niceeeee

After lunch Akiko bought me to a cafe....can't remember the name......french name.....anyway the interior is nice. simple gray with paintings of gods & deities on the wall

Oh and this place only sells their famous tarts........

Akiko ordered a mango & fig tart..... delicious. 2 pieces of tart and 2 cups of coffee cost 2600 yen. expensive no? I think it's roughly the same price as KL for this kind of places.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ur Cuties Cousin Peishan said...

The place is Comme Ca :)

1:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home