Monday, August 28, 2006

Taking Time


This picture of me & Moh Cheng was taken during Moh Yeen's wedding last year. I remembered that she was going around snapping pictures and asking me to take pictures for her and I scolded her for disturbing me becoz I was busy helping out at the reception table and making sure that everything was ready. She was very free becoz.......*roll eyes* my mom went to consult some chinese medium and that person told her that those whose horoscope is a "tiger" cannot help out in the wedding as it clashes with MY's horoscope. Of course MC was delighted when she heard it (I had a sneaky suspicion that she bribed the medium!!)

Anyway she insisted that I take a photo with her. Looking at this picture I'm glad that I spared the 2 mins to take a picture with her as I realized that I haven't taken a picture with her in the past 8-9 years. It reminds me that no matter how busy I am, I just need take some time out to spend with family or frens. I will not regret it. After all, not to sound to negative, it might be the last time I take a picture with MC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home