Friday, July 28, 2006

Stripping them of their humanity....

"It fills me with rage to hear about it and read about it. The pity I once had for foreign troops in Iraq is gone. It's been eradicated by the atrocities in Abu Ghraib, the deaths in Haditha and the latest news of rapes and killings. I look at them in their armored vehicles and to be honest- I can't bring myself to care whether they are 19 or 39. I can't bring myself to care if they make it back home alive. I can't bring myself to care anymore about the wife or parents or children they left behind. I can't bring myself to care because it's difficult to see beyond the horrors. I look at them and wonder just how many innocents they killed and how many more they'll kill before they go home. How many more young Iraqi girls will they rape?" ~~~ Baghdad Burning

How can the ppl who authorized the war go to sleep at nite with so much blood on their hands? What is worst then killing & murdering these innocent people? Taking away the very thing that makes us human....our compassion for one another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home