Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Excuse me...."Diet" is not in my vocabulary...

My sister MC just came back from a 1-week holiday in Australia. She bought 2 jeans for me. Initially I asked her to buy for me but changed my mind becoz she ALWAYS ends up buying one size smaller. True enough…… one jeans was the right size and the other one was one size smaller. I can still wear it but then I’ll probably faint from lack of oxygen within the next few minutes. Her reaction was the usual one… “Lose weight lah….then you can fit in it” *Roll Eyes*

Why should I lose weight just because I want to fit into some clothes? Then I might as well get the jeans here… get the smallest size so I can lose plenty of weight and fit into it. I’m sick of people telling me to lose weight just so I can fit into smaller size clothes. You never hear people telling other thin people to put on weight so they can fit into larger size clothes. “Aiyah you too thin lah….put on weight lah…so you can fit into it” I can never understand people...especially those brides-to-be who always say they need to go on diet a few months before the wedding so they can fit into their gown on the wedding day. In the first place the design of the gown you choose should compliment you and make you look good no matter what size you are. Why choose a gown that you need to go on a diet to fit into it?!?! If you want to lose weight just to look good for your husband ... hello... maybe you should think twice before marrying the guy. Then there are those ultra “thin” people who goes on a diet because they think they are fat. They are right in their thinking..they are really fat... “fat” in the brains!! And of course my mom(if only she would stop cooking so much food for me to eat!) keeps telling me to lose weight just to get a boyfren. If a guy likes me just becoz I lost weight then he doesn’t deserve me. Such shallow minded guys ought to be kick out into orbit! buahahahahahaha

If I ever want to go on a diet it’s because I want to, not because I want to fit in some stupid clothes or because others tells me to. Hmm….. maybe most of my diet doesn’t really work because subconsciously, the non-conformist in me doesn’t really want to lose weight just to prove a point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home