Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Haeleigh


My second goddaughter finally came out yesterday at 12:29pm! Weighs 8lbs 12oz. Full name, Haeleigh Low Wing Yee. She looks so much like Helena when she was a small little baby. Mother and daughter are in good health.....dunno about the father though....he looks more tired than Jo! hahahahaha

I still remember the day when the 'cheh cheh', Helena was born. I was lepaking at UM with Ee Lyn at the engineering lab. Pantai Hospital is about 5 mins drive from UM. That day it took me about 2 hours to get there from UM becoz of the "kong fong bo yue" (rain & thunder). This time round, no such drama, the sky was clear and I waited until Liz called me to tell me the baby is out oledi before I go over to the hospital!! hahahaha

The mother is so relieve the baby is finally out. No more hearing her say "I feel so bloated!" hahahaha

The proud grandma!

The crazy godma! (the person holding Haeleigh is Siti, the maid)

1 Comments:

Blogger BABYJO said...

Oi! I look like crap and you have to show my awful face. Terriblelah you! Anyway, her name is Weng Yee not Wing Yee lah.

11:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home