Thursday, July 09, 2009

Where is Democracy?

Came back from Cocoron and got an email from Chin Huat asking me to take a photo in Japan with the sign "Where is Democracy?". Daijo bu (No problem!) Few weeks in japan and depraved of social activity here accept drinking BLACK coffee......so happily I took the camera and the piece of paper and went out to snap photos and I know just the right place to take the photo. Coincidently there happens to be a police station just beside the hotel I'm staying in. Perfect!

Apparently we can't find any Democracy in Malaysia so have to look for it in other countries! hahahaha in Japan... maybe there is democracy...maybe not....
That's the police station. Was thinking since I'm snapping pictures might as well take in a few more places.....
Famous japanese drink vending machines......
Train station where we took the Shinkansen(bullet train) ... just behind the hotel
Japanese doll inside the train station.....
Since it's the last night at Fukushima, the boys & I hang out at Kiran's room.....of course have to take one there! Sorry the sign should have said "Where is Democracy in Malaysia?" Maybe I'll do a new one when I'm back in Tokyo tomorrow. Democracy for Perak! Democracy for Malaysia!

If you want to see more pictures go to http://711whereisdemocracy.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home