Sunday, August 09, 2009

Last day in Tokyo...Sayonara!!

Next morning had to wake up early to catch my flight back to Malaysia. Spend another 1 hour repacking my luggage. Only slept at 2am. I had to literary sit on my check-in luggage to close it! hahahaha

Zhou had to leave at 6:30am (flight is at 10:30am) and I had to leave at 7am(Flight at 11:30am). It was nice of the boys to wake up early to send us off.
Bye bye brothers! Dun forget to sent me air tickets to go to your countries! hahaha
The travel agency arranged for taxi to bring a few of us to the TCAT terminal and from there we catch the Limousine bus to Narita airport.
Met this lady from Antigua and Barbuda. er... can't remember her name but she's also from the same course as Jocelyn, Nurse Management. Somehow both of them talks to me in a very motherly way... guess all nurses are like that! hahaha Amazing that her luggage is not overweight since her course is 3 months!
My last meal in Japan....beef Udon. And I did some last minute shopping at the duty free shops. The souvenirs (snacks & chocolate) are cheaper here than if you buy from outside.
2 other JICA participants on the same flight as me. Azni and er....Hairunuda something. I'm really bad with names... I know Azni becoz sometimes I talk to him at TIC and only met the lady at the airport. Both of them are here for some police training course. We check-in our luggages together and of course it was overweight but we didn't get fine.... hahaha Finally we boarded our plane.... SAYONARA Japan. Dunno if I will ever come back again but had a great experience here. Thank you tax paying citizens of Japan for sponsoring my trip! hahahahaha

JAL is a good airline... doesn't have the 'smell' that will cause me to vomit. And the movies are excellent. Arrived in KL around 5:50pm. Hello again "Boleh" land.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home