Monday, July 27, 2009

Tokyo Disneyland

Last Saturday I went to the Matrix....... er I mean Tokyo Disneyland. It's a saturday. It's school holidays. Do I need to tell you how many people were there? Had no choice... my last weekend in Japan. So off I go early in the morning..... Ticket fees-5800 yen about RM200 which is quite resonable.

Entrance
World Bazaar where you spend a lot of money there buying souvenirs. I think the profit does not come from the entrance ticket fees. It comes from a lot of crazy people buying souvenirs.
Queued up for 2 hours just to get into this ride....Buzz Lightyear. Lesson learnt- when they put there 130 waiting time I thot it was 1 and a half hours. I was wrong...It meant 130 minutes to wait!
Roger Rabbit ride.
It's a Small World Ride. Didn't go for this ride as I've been to the same one at Euro Disney.
Daytime Parade. One of the highlights in Disneyland. The last time I was at Euro Disney I was so caught up in catching most of the rides I missed this parade so this time I make sure I was there to watch it.



Video of the parade.

This is the amount of prams park outside one of the rides.... can you imagine how many babies/children were there?
Space Mountain.... one ride you must not miss...One of my favourite rides...Peter Pan. I remember taking both this rides at Euro Disney and I dun mind taking it again.....

For most of the rides be prepare to queue up at least 30 mintues for it. As I was queueing up for one of the rides I was just thinking that all this things here are fake.....it's like I going into the Matrix. But I felt happy taking the rides....took my mind off the Project Plan. So maybe it's good to be in the Matrix once a while....you just need to know when to get out! ngahahahahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home